Word-of-mouth recommendation is the best form of marketing, don’t you think?
Word-of-mouth recommendations certainly prove that the results are for real and not just hyperbole from an overzealous marketing whizz!
To see up-to-the-minute recommendations, go to Paul’s LinkedIn page.
Here’s 4 word-of mouth stories about real successes. You’ll also find below all the accountancy firms that we currently work with and some we have worked with but don’t currently!
1. “We recently ran an event for 51 business owners, Paul helped us construct the offer, he also presented on the day and helped construct the follow-up process too.
We got 33 asking to meet with us afterwards. 19 turned into worthwhile meetings with business owners (some new prospects, some existing clients). 3 months after the event we have won 4 new valuable clients and cross-sold services to 7 existing clients.
This all adds up to £39,000 in GRF.
Plus we are still in the running for another £30,000 or more in fees from the discussions that have yet to reach their conclusion.”
His plain English approach and understanding that all marketing needs to do is focus on the true benefits to business owners, told via true-life stories (testimonials) and to give real value and credibility is very effective. This approach avoids the need for cold or hard selling because most of the selling has been delivered by demonstrating success already experienced by clients/customers to-date.”
– Andrew Botham Chairman, Mayes Business Partnership, Accrington
2. “We all feel that your input has been invaluable to date and has allowed us to be far more focused on our objectives and our measurement of them. There have been many changes at gvt since we first met and you have been instrumental in our success, especially in effective communication.”
– Mark Goodband Managing Partner, Goodband Viner Taylor, Sheffield
3. “With Paul’s guidance we conducted one exercise that has resulted in 26 prospect meeting requests. 21 actual meetings took place and 9 converted into paying customers with an average value of £11,667 that’s a total of £105,000 of new business from one marketing event.
The Remarkable Practice approach to marketing is simple and it has worked for us.
I’m optimistic about the results we’ll achieve for the next 2 years partly because we’ve increased our non-compliance projected annual revenues from £100K to £200K in the last 12 months. And I’m looking forward to achieving more than £250K in addition to our core accounting services.”
If you’re wondering how to make marketing work in your accountancy practice I suggest you speak with Paul and the team at Remarkable Practice and follow their recommendations. They’re not cheap but the results are self evident to me.”
– Rob Walsh Managing Director, Clear Vision Accountancy Group, Wiltshire
You can call the following accountancy practices to ask them how Remarkable Practice has helped them grow their businesses…
AD Plus – 01416439200 – Matt Donnelly, managing director
Bourner Bullock – 01908 237306 – David Wheeler, partner
Burgis & Bullock – 01926 451000 – Wende Hubbard, managing partner
Cedar & Co – 01332 292022 – Neil King, managing partner
Clear Vision Accountancy Group – 01249 712074 – Rob Walsh, managing director
CGA – 01904 720718 – Michelle Thirsk, managing partner
Cognitor – 0845 1204879 – Graham Eden, managing partner
Goodband Viner Taylor – 0114 236 1888 – Mark Goodband, managing director
GreenStones – 0845 466 7000 – Simon Chaplin, managing director
Haleys – 01772 741200 – Tim Haley, managing director
Hallidays – 0161 228 0500 – Nigel Bennett, managing director
Mayes Business Partnership – 01257 426939 – Andrew Botham, chairman
Mitten Clarke – 01782 279615 – Mandy Mitten, managing director
Murray Associates – 01505 843003 – Gloria Murray, managing director
Pentins – 01227 763400 – Alan Davidson, managing director
Russell Payne & Co – 01522 533588 – Russell Payne, managing director
Thorne Widgery – 01432 276393 – Stephen Smallwood, managing director
WG Cartered Accountants – 01242 260445 – Brian Gibb, managing partner
Woods Squared – 0151 649 8456 – Alan Woods, managing partner
Click here to find out more about being remarkable or email firstname.lastname@example.org now to arrange an initial call with Paul.
These products may be of interest to you…
1. ‘Bamboo Marketing For Accountants’ – the route map to marketing success for accountants in practice